Sunday, December 22, 2013

French Chocolate Mousse!

In our District of eight missionaries (not counting us), there are three Frenchmen, who all love to cook. They all get together for a "District Lunch" each Tuesday before District Meeting. We come after their lunch for the regular meeting, since we are pretty busy with preparations for Institute later that night. Usually we go do our shopping while they are all in the kitchen. This last Tuesday, as we came in after the lunch, Elder Requillart said, "I made some chocolate mousse for dessert. Would you like some?" What a great question! Chocolate Mousse made by a Frenchman? I don't need to be asked twice. It was, of course, delicious. I pestered Elder Requillart for the recipe, and yesterday, he finally brought it to me. Here it is. (If you can't make it out, let me know and I will help you decipher the handwriting. It IS written in English. But see the following post for more clarity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment