Sunday, December 6, 2009

First snow


Four days after we moved, it snowed! We were really enjoying our geraniums on our balcony. (Our apartment is on the second floor) I don't know how much longer they will last.
Our balcony and windows face south, which is really nice in the winter. I took this picture from inside, which is the place to be when it is snowing! Unless you have plans to go to Thun to get cleaning products (which we did). (Why? Because I really liked what was there and didn't know where to find it in Bern.)
I'm glad we aren't driving here--it's slippery enough walking!

1 comment:

  1. The apartment buildings in your picture remind me of my grandmother's building in Kloten, where I spent four weeks as a teenager. Thanks for posting your pictures. It gives your friends a good feeling for life in Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete